Schedules Available: Full time – Day shift; Part time – hours vary.
- Helps prepare activity programs for residents of the nursing home.
- Responsible for maintaining a socially pleasant atmosphere and positive attitude
- Assists with documentation of participation and care plans
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Health care experience highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will be self-directing, present a “professional” image and be able to demonstrate responsibility and accountability.
- At Hudson Park, we strive to the provide the highest quality of individualized care to each resident in a manner that promotes dignity, comfort, and support — ultimately enabling them to reach their maximum level of physical, emotional, and psycho-social functioning and well-being. As a member of the activities department, you will be a key player on our team.
- Comprehensive Insurance including options for Health, Life, Dental and Disability available
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Days
- Great Team Atmosphere
Stop in and fill out an application today!