Position Title: Clinical Nurse/RN
Schedules Available : Full time 3-11 shift and per diem
- The Clinical RN assists with the management and provision of nursing services to the residents on the Rehabilitation Unit.
- The Clinical RN receives report from the off-going shift. He or she prioritizes activities for the tour of duty including such tasks as assessing residents for acute problems, administering IV medications, admitting new residents to the unit, initiating and updating care plans, providing education, tactfully addressing resident and ffamily concerns, assisting with tcoordination of nursing staff on the unit, and updating management on concerns.
- Must have an unencumbered NYS RN license
- Demonstrates superior nurse assessment skills
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities on a busy nursing unit