Position Title: Education Coordinator
Schedules Available: This is a Full Time, Salaried, Exempt position
Introduction: Our senior leadership team is looking for an Education Coordinator to join the facility bringing his/her proven leadership skills and clinical nursing expertise to generate a forward thinking, learning environment.
If this position is not your perfect fit, give us a call as we may have other RN positions available. (518) 449-1100
- Equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Give us a call or stop in!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates, plans, develops, and conducts orientation for new employees.
- Tracks ongoing education for all staff.
- Develops/facilitates the development of educational programs related to infection control, quality findings, safety, risk management and other data.
- Maintains employee health files
- Fills in for Unit Managers & the facility Supervisor on occasion.
- Champions the Abaqis Quality Program.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current unencumbered NYS Registered Nursing license required.
- BSN strongly preferred. Master’s degree desirable.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Rules and Regulations governing long term care including, Bundled Payments, 5-Star Quality Ratings, the SOM, MDS, QMs, Casper reports, Abaqis, Interact, QIS, etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience leading a team of professionals and paraprofessionals in a Nursing Home setting.
- Comprehensive Insurance available including options for Health, Life, Dental and Disability.
- Retirement plan with employer contributions after 1 year.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Days
- Great Team Atmosphere!