Position Title: Director of Maintenance
Schedules Available: Full Time, Salaried Position
Responsible for the operation of the Maintenance department in a local Skilled Nursing Facility: lead, plan, organize, direct, evaluate, allocate resources, perform and supervise department functions and activities for buildings and grounds;
- Responsible for purchasing, management of inventory, and distribution of supplies and equipment.
- Maintain a safe, comfortable environment for residents, personnel and visitors.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local codes and requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Acts as facility Safety Office
- Valid New York State driver’s license
- Working knowledge of plumbing, electricity, carpentry, computers, and telephone equipment.
- Working knowledge of boilers, compressors, generators and allied machinery, and the various mechanical, electrical, plumbing and communications systems.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building plans.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local codes, NFPA Life Safety Code, OSHA and requirements of regulatory agencies.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a Long Term Care Facility
- Hudson Park is a busy Nursing Home in Albany New York, looking for highly energetic team members!
- At Hudson Park, we strive to the provide the highest quality of individualized care to each resident in a manner that promotes dignity, comfort, and support — ultimately enabling them to reach their maximum level of physical, emotional, and psychosocial functioning and well-being.
- Comprehensive Insurance including options for Health, Life, Dental and Disability
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Days
- Great Team Atmosphere