Position Title: Social Worker
Schedules Available: Full time, Mon-Fri, approximately 8:30 am – 5:00pm.
- Ability to provide crisis intervention and supportive counseling to residents/families as needed.
- Partake in resident care conferences and complete MDS in accordance with facility guidelines. Knowledge of long term care rules and regulations required.
- Ability to deal with a diverse client population ranging from the geriatric population to younger rehab residents with varying physical/social issues.
- At least one year experience as a Social Worker dealing with the adult/geriatric population in a long term care setting.
- Degree in Social Work or closely related field necessary.
- Comprehensive Insurance including options for Health, Life, Dental and Disability
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time and Personal Days
- Great Team Atmosphere